The Cadiz Community Arts Center is a 501(c)3 nonprofit community arts center. We are not a collecting museum, but focus on bringing quality art, in all its forms, to the community.
Programming includes 8-10 exhibits each year by artists from around the local area, region, and the world representing a broad variety of media and genre.
Thank you for your interest in exhibiting at the Janice Mason Art Museum.
Please follow the steps below to be considered:
Submit a minimum of five images of a sampling your work. These may be slides, good quality photos or digital images.
Please provide the following:
Name, address, and telephone number of artist
1. Brief description of your proposed exhibit
3. Number, dimensions, (including weight if appropriate) available for exhibit
4. List previous exhibition venues and experience
5. If work is for sale, list average retail price
6. Best dates for your proposed exhibition
7. Express your desire to exhibit your art in a cover letter, including any pertinent information you believe might be necessary for our committee to help in their decision.
Send your completed application package to us at PO Box 303, Cadiz,KY 42211. You may also make your submission digitally to email@example.com.
The committee responsible for selecting and scheduling exhibitions meets at least once every quarter. You will be notified when they have reviewed your proposal and have made a decision. Please be aware that we schedule at least a year to eighteen months in advance. We assess a twenty-five percent commission on any gallery sales.
Thank you again for your interest. If you need further information, please feel free to call (270-522-9056) during regular business hours (Tues-Fri 10-4 Central Time).